• groups
  • blogs
  • Support
  • seeds
  • strain reviews
Welcome to Hydrocanna.com! We are a Medical Marijuana Community of Marijuana Growers, Seed Breeders, Medical Marijuana Vendors and Medical Marijuana Patients. Our Goal is to help you improve your gardening skills.
HC started and has quickly grown to be a reputable source of cannabis information. The name came from THC itself “( Tetrahydrocannabinol - THC )”.It's FREE and only takes a few seconds to get started! Our HydroCanna APP for iphone here HydroCanna Itunes APP OR the Android APP HydroCanna Android APP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I did and it sucks...is there anything we can do...medical history should be personal

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Michigan MMJ laws and questions

Yes there is my brother write ur state reps once twice a week n tell them how u feel.We the people vote those fux in and out!! also there is a big protest on september 7th in lansing at high noon on the steps of the capitol we will protect our 5th ammd. rights and our law has a section stating the privacy rights which they r also tryin 2 overturn !!!! we must turn out in huge numbers with signed statements stating what mmj has changed there life and such from those whom couldnt show or r to sick to physically demonstrate

Exactly we need to get the movement started again!!! Call everyone on the lists its going down!!!!!!!!!!!

all we need to do is show up on the 7th can u imagine the look on there faces if just 10,000 of us out of almost 90,000 paitents showed up on there steps talkin about hell no we wont go!! hell yes we will medicate and we will grow!!

Yes! Hell yes!

i intened on finding out the cost to charter a bus and putting an add on you tube with 2-3 scheduled stops along the way .I just so happen to life right directly behind a bus charter buisness

Well shit let me know...

damn that sucks. It appears that several states have law issues with MMJ. ALcohol, tobbacco and pharmas are all against it and in trouble. LoL we can grow our own meds? amazing!
    I like to grow cannabis

Ageed some rich fat kat always has there own political agendas!! you can bet as soon as i find a reputiable post for a gurenteed bus ride up there i will post when and where

my e-mail add. is mrgreenjeansish01@gmail.com

I hope going up there will do something...my fear is this will get battle in court not on the street...

Mr gjish have you heard of matt able

Thats the problem people on medical marijuana, cant get around like others, its very hard to get a big stand in. but we can all do something ring your Representatives, I'm 400Mi. away from lansing, a trip like that would kill me, so Im sending people in my stead, Im calling Tom Casperson every day! Im calling Rick snyder (for whatever good that does), Im calling the attorney general, when Im not calling Im e-mailing them over and over like a montra, I will not go quitely into the night, I will not stand for this goverment picking on cripple and sick people, the laws already hinder us from our medication! tell everyone you know about whats going on, tell them their vote is being destroyed by lawmakers and ask everyone why did we even vote, if the lawmakers, just chew and poo our bills? I want to see how the Mich supreme court can say its ILLEAGAL for pateints to sell to pateints, how frickin stupid, how in hell did they interpret the law like that sickining and Im just fed up, I cant take it, picking on sick and cripples yeah I hope they feel real proud!
    Last edited by Geo420; 08-26-2011 at 05:45 AM.

Holy shit that about sum it up geo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information