• groups
  • blogs
  • Support
  • seeds
  • strain reviews
Welcome to Hydrocanna.com! We are a Medical Marijuana Community of Marijuana Growers, Seed Breeders, Medical Marijuana Vendors and Medical Marijuana Patients. Our Goal is to help you improve your gardening skills.
HC started and has quickly grown to be a reputable source of cannabis information. The name came from THC itself “( Tetrahydrocannabinol - THC )”.It's FREE and only takes a few seconds to get started! Our HydroCanna APP for iphone here HydroCanna Itunes APP OR the Android APP HydroCanna Android APP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default TGA/Subcool Authorized

It won't be long before someone ask where the best place to get my gear is.
    There are a few outlets selling my gear that do not have my genetics and look to capitalize on my public exposure.

The best places to get my gear are as follows

www.breedbay.co.uk/auctions

They have a full line of our genetics at really cheap prices but it is an auction so you have to participate. Most strains have a instant buy out option. The have incredible stealth shipping and are people I trust above all others.

The retail store is

Cannaseur Seeds

Higher prices but they give free TGA genetics with larger orders.

In North America Hempdepot is my most trusted distributor and I get nothing but compliments.

www.hempdepot.ca

We are now retailing is California as well but I don't have a list of the shops yet.

THC Farmer is a new distributor and we are now starting to get some bad feedback so be careful.

BCBUD depot does NOT have my gear just pictures of my genetics DO Not Order from Matt you will be ripped off!

I hope this helps.

Blue Sky and Harborside are now stocking TGA gear

Sub
    Last edited by SubCool; 06-28-2009 at 10:46 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Waaaaaay Cool, Sub.

Appreciate the heads up as I'm in the market for Vortex and JC II.

I'm actually putting off getting the Bros Grimm C-99 F2's I found for those two strains. Wicked!

Edit: The BreedBay link didn't want to work for me until I told my browser to accept the SSL certificate. Don't be put off by an error. The site DOES work and is great
    For pro like results your first grow, I recommend Lucas Formula and Ebb&Flow or Drip
    Super Simple with awesome results.

Seed Germination 101

Germination 102 Need to Germinate Old or Damaged Seeds?

When to choose ANY hydro method other than SWC/DWC

Remote Ballast CFLs ROCK!
    220w PL-L Cab First Run

Oh! Just found this, awesome. Please post a list of the dispensaries in CA you're using as soon as you can, I'd love to make a trip and pick up some of your Qleaner or another bomb strain! Made props sir!

Oh man! So many to choose from, I'm probably going to pick up a 10 pack of the Vortex and 10 of the Qleaner, unless I can get to a dispensary in CA that has your cuts.

Just a quick question...I'm planning on growing using an AeroFlo2 and SCROG, what would you recommend as your best strain as far as taste/yield for that kind of system?

Just want to add i placed an order with THCfarmer ( sent cash) never arrived (imagine that) for 10 Querkle beans( this is unfortunate i was looking forward to the Querkle strain).....i might say oh well its the mail but seeing how ive now sent dozens of orders overseas i highly doubt this........so lesson learned never send cash....but on a great note i followed your advice Subcool and went with your most trusted distributor
    http://www.breedbay.co.uk/auction/aboutus.php
    and recieved exactly what i ordered in a timely/stealthy manner.
    Last edited by Gizmoe; 06-27-2009 at 11:06 PM.
    Current Grow
    http://www.hydrocanna.com/grow-journ...grow-show.html

Whiteberry, Kings Kush, L.A Ultra, Blue Cheese, Skunk #1, Diesel Ryder, Blueberry Kush and the list goes on

Thanks for having a post like this..... This post would of saved me $300 I spent on UUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMM BOG (my ass) Genetics!!!

I applaud the site for allowing such a post to remain. BAD BCBUDDEPOT, BAD BOY

That makes this a SITE YOU CAN TRUST!!!

Stay away from BCBUDEPOT and THCFARMER/BAY!! Sry SUB

I SUGGEST YOU BUY SUBCOOL's GEAR but FROM ONE OF THE SITES HE HAS DONE ALL THE RESEARCH ON! BREEDBAY, CANNASOUER, HEMPDEPOT!

GIZMOE - THCBAY only takes cash, if you send the cash any other way that EXPRESS MAIL at this point (I think u used to could send it priority) they steal the money!!! THEY is not saying THCBAY - but the carriers FED EX, UPS, and even USPS with them but SEEDBAY you can send regular USPS and be fine. THCBAY was rude and banned me after spending $28 for s/h fees to send it to them but they are currently refuding me my cash.. THCBAY, some of them/not many are just really not friendly but I think it was the CARRIER that stole your money - not THCBAY!!!

SEEDBAY has people steal the cash too, if you don't send it USPS or you coutries carrier. UPS and FEX EX steal the money and SEEDBAY has that posted

Quote: Originally Posted by itisme View Post
    Thanks for having a post like this..... This post would of saved me $300 I spent on UUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMM BOG (my ass) Genetics!!!

I applaud the site for allowing such a post to remain. BAD BCBUDDEPOT, BAD BOY

That makes this a SITE YOU CAN TRUST!!!

Stay away from BCBUDEPOT and THCFARMER/BAY!! Sry SUB

I SUGGEST YOU BUY SUBCOOL's GEAR but FROM ONE OF THE SITES HE HAS DONE ALL THE RESEARCH ON! BREEDBAY, CANNASOUER, HEMPDEPOT!

GIZMOE - THCBAY only takes cash, if you send the cash any other way that EXPRESS MAIL at this point (I think u used to could send it priority) they steal the money!!! THEY is not saying THCBAY - but the carriers FED EX, UPS, and even USPS with them but SEEDBAY you can send regular USPS and be fine. THCBAY was rude and banned me after spending $28 for s/h fees to send it to them but they are currently refuding me my cash.. THCBAY, some of them/not many are just really not friendly but I think it was the CARRIER that stole your money - not THCBAY!!!

SEEDBAY has people steal the cash too, if you don't send it USPS or you coutries carrier. UPS and FEX EX steal the money and SEEDBAY has that posted

My message was and is still simple dont send cash period.( cant be traced) As far as a carrier taking my money MEH!!! not likely, simply because of the manner in which it was sent and i never said logic took it but who knows if someone close by is pissed and is raiding his post box maybe caught on to what is what and has now found easy pickings.......w/e the case maybe once again dont send cash people that is plain and simple.
    Current Grow

Whiteberry, Kings Kush, L.A Ultra, Blue Cheese, Skunk #1, Diesel Ryder, Blueberry Kush and the list goes on

I am sorry you guys have had problems if I am not promoting them theirs generally a reason

This is what I say on payment

WHEN BUYING FROM BIDZBAY

1. Do not bid on an item, unless you plan on buying it. The retract bid button does not work.

2. You must include 5.00 for postage. You can have up to 5 items sent for 5.00

3. You must include the invoice for each item won. If no printer, write
    out the invoice as it shows on the computer screen. DO NOT just
    scribble down an item number.

4. If outside of the UK, payment must be made with either cash or a international money order. Walmart sells moneygram money orders which are international. or go to www.moneygram.com to find a location nearest you.

5. Make money order payable to Seur Bulk . Not to SubCool, TGA, Doc Bob, or any other name.

6. Send payment to
    Seur Bulk
    12-14 Vivian Road
    Harborne
    Birmingham
    B17 0DS
    England

7. Payments must be recieved within 30 days of winning an item.
    If not you will recieve bad rep's and your account will be suspended
    until your account is paid in full.
    1st offense 30 day suspention
    2nd offense 90 day suspention
    3rd offense 6 month suspention
    4th offense could lead to perminent suspention

8. If for some reason your payment will be late contact Doc Bob, Explain
    the reason why payment will be late. And at that time, depending
    on your reason for being late, you may be granted an extention.
    This is a business but we do understand things sometimes happen
    beyond our control.

9. NEVER EVER STATE IN A THREAD THE WAY YOU RECIEVED YOUR PACKAGE.
    Doc Bob has a very nice stealthy method of packaging, so do not ruin this method by exposing it in a post.

Actually this cat said it

Thanks to Stealthgrower for this info...

Quote: Originally Posted by SubCool View Post
    I am sorry you guys have had problems if I am not promoting them theirs generally a reason

Not your fault bro no need to apologize....i placed the order on THC farmer before i ever knew you were on this site......so its my fault for not researching better and i should have my head examined for ever sending cash.....but i do appreciate your concern and I am glad you do not promote that site.....keep up the good work and would love to hear sometime if you ever post a ( heres what im currently working on section)......:You_Rock_Emoticon:sending you and MzJill pleasant green vibes
    Current Grow

Thumbs up

Quote: Originally Posted by SubCool View Post
    It won't be long before someone ask where the best place to get my gear is.
    There are a few outlets selling my gear that do not have my genetics and look to capitalize on my public exposure.

The best places to get my gear are as follows

www.breedbay.co.uk/auctions

They have a full line of our genetics at really cheap prices but it is an auction so you have to participate. Most strains have a instant buy out option. The have incredible stealth shipping and are people I trust above all others.

The retail store is

Cannaseur Seeds

Higher prices but they give free TGA genetics with larger orders.

In North America Hempdepot is my most trusted distributor and I get nothing but compliments.

www.hempdepot.ca

We are now retailing is California as well but I don't have a list of the shops yet.

THC Farmer is a new distributor and we are now starting to get some bad feedback so be careful.

BCBUD depot does NOT have my gear just pictures of my genetics DO Not Order from Matt you will be ripped off!

I hope this helps.

Blue Sky and Harborside are now stocking TGA gear

Sub

Do you mean you are getting bad feedback from THC Farmer ? I ordered some querkle seeds from THC Farmer and they came in a plain plastic baggy is this ok ?

Quote: Originally Posted by masterwelder View Post
    Do you mean you are getting bad feedback from THC Farmer ? I ordered some querkle seeds from THC Farmer and they came in a plain plastic baggy is this ok ?
    I am sure there ok the negative feedback was more from other breeders that wernt getting treated right.

Sub

Thanks for keeping us in the loop SUB! Seriously appreciated.

Thumbs up

The Black is an incredible indica not for the light-of-heart, thats dates back to the late 1980's in California and on Vancouver Island. This medication is guaranteed to sooth and produce, with crystal coated fan leaves that turn from dark purple to black during flowering. With an instantaneous high and a soothing narcotic nature, The Black makes for a very beneficial night time herb.

BC BUD DEPOT

Sub do you know were i could find the black be side's British Columbia Bud Depot ?

They created this strain using the mendo cut its leafy and taste funny dont believe there Hype Crack Head matt is no Breeder

Thanks for the help on clearing that up. What do you think about The Purps than? Same?

CA Prop 215 Medical Marijuana Patient

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information