• groups
  • blogs
  • Support
  • seeds
  • strain reviews
Welcome to Hydrocanna.com! We are a Medical Marijuana Community of Marijuana Growers, Seed Breeders, Medical Marijuana Vendors and Medical Marijuana Patients. Our Goal is to help you improve your gardening skills.
HC started and has quickly grown to be a reputable source of cannabis information. The name came from THC itself “( Tetrahydrocannabinol - THC )”.It's FREE and only takes a few seconds to get started! Our HydroCanna APP for iphone here HydroCanna Itunes APP OR the Android APP HydroCanna Android APP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coliseum

Default Coliseum

I posted about wanting to set up an aeroponic grow a few weeks ago. I have found this dope system thanks to Hightimes grow guide.

Check it out!

http://www.aristabc.com/pdf/coliseum.pdf

it can do aero and hydro. I would love to try it out! min 90 plants max 300!

let me know what ya think

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

It's 4:19, got a minute? YoManItsJay's Avatar

definitely if you have the time and energy to keep up with it!!! and also if you can buying everything for it then why the fuck not bro??? I say go for it!!! I would love to see one of those in action!!!! i imagine if done right you would get some stupid big yields!!!

Priced it out and the whole system turn key is 5 grand, that will get me to my first harvest, so my wallet will be very light in about a month!!! I am going to start out hydro and switch to aero once I get the hang of the system. Wish me luck!!

☠ ██████████████ ☠ White Widow Man's Avatar

Wow, thats funky, And not for me as well. I hope it works well for anyone who tries it .. .. .. .. .. :Smoker:
    Dig It, ...

Smoke hard, Grow Hard ...

Do it, n, Dig It ... . Yeah.

WOW bro..gotta hand it to you then CONGRATS...

BUT...please dont tell me this is your first or second grow!!! I would strongly recommend you go with a more simple setup if so, but it's your grow and your wallet, so you do what you like..I will mos def be here to see what happens and throw my 2 cents in!

Looks interesting. I've seen some great things done with these types of systems, but never really wanted to test it out myself... mainly due to the fact you have to fill them up with 300 clones... which in itself would be a pain in the ass to cut.

But hey if you can get that 7 pound yield from 2 600's then I might be seriously looking into it in the near future.

You'll also need a huge reservoir chiller (it's got a 200 gallon res) and a big A/C to keep the ambient room temperature fairly low... wish they had an A/C unit built into the thing... not to mention all the nutes you'll be using.
    a self proclaimed toy impresario, a magic aficionado and avid shoe wearer.

HerbalRemedies' Advanced Nutrients / AeroFlo Grow
    GUIDE: HerbalRemedies' Pot Brownies

Quote: Originally Posted by YoManItsJay View Post
    WOW bro..gotta hand it to you then CONGRATS...

BUT...please dont tell me this is your first or second grow!!! I would strongly recommend you go with a more simple setup if so, but it's your grow and your wallet, so you do what you like..I will mos def be here to see what happens and throw my 2 cents in!
    I'll double that.

What sucks worse than starting a couple plants and killing them? Starting 150 plants and killing them. If you have a good 5 or 6 goooood hydro grows under your belt, go for it. (Edit: I've still managed to kill a few plants, even after all this time)
    Last edited by Hydro-Soil; 07-23-2009 at 09:47 PM.
    For pro like results your first grow, I recommend Lucas Formula and Ebb&Flow or Drip
    Super Simple with awesome results.

Seed Germination 101

Germination 102 Need to Germinate Old or Damaged Seeds?

When to choose ANY hydro method other than SWC/DWC

Remote Ballast CFLs ROCK!
    220w PL-L Cab First Run

lol @ HS... for sure, that would suck worse than just about anything I can think of at the moment... in weed terms. Plenty of stuff worse than that in life, of course.

Helluva set-up, Bud. Best of luck and be sure to keep us updated if ya go thru with it, would love to see it in action.
    "I am opposed to any form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson
    "New opinions are always suspected, and usually opposed, without any other reason but because they are not already common." -John Locke
    "I believe in God. Only I spell it Nature" -Frank Lloyd Wright
    Have you Introduced Yourself? Click Here
    Have you read the rules yet?

I have a great mentor, and have a few grows down, plus am setting up one more as we speak before this one. I have a great local and hope to be getting started soon. I am thinking of getting the covers so only every third hole is open and you only have 90 larger plants.

wish me luck

Quote: Originally Posted by Bud Fox View Post
    I have a great mentor, and have a few grows down, plus am setting up one more as we speak before this one. I have a great local and hope to be getting started soon. I am thinking of getting the covers so only every third hole is open and you only have 90 larger plants.

wish me luck
    Sounds like a plan
    Make sure you know the stretch properties of the strain you're running, doesn't look like there's much you can do if your plants get too big. Clone height uniformity is going to be very important.

Can't wait to see the finished run!
    For pro like results your first grow, I recommend Lucas Formula and Ebb&Flow or Drip
    Super Simple with awesome results.

Seed Germination 101

Germination 102 Need to Germinate Old or Damaged Seeds?

When to choose ANY hydro method other than SWC/DWC

Remote Ballast CFLs ROCK!
    220w PL-L Cab First Run

yeah 90 sounds a bit more manageable!!LOL I wish the best and will be here for it all bro!!!

I have PDF's of the system information and care instruction if anyone wants to read up more

I almost had someone finance me with one of these. I ended up saying no because I didn't want to be in debt to someone without having funds on reserve for a worst case scenario.

If you have the knowledge and the right help...looks like it could be a great investment.

The only thing I can say is...if you've budgeted for 5 grand...don't set it up without having 7 grand to spend. No matter what...it always takes more than budgeted. Good luck!

Wow this looks interesting, be sure to post a grow journal with this beast. Best of luck to you with this thing!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information